Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's That Time Again!! LDS Blog Train comin' through!

We had a fun theme this time 'round...
All Things Bright and Beautiful


Here's my part:

The image is clickable or you can get it HERE
Your next stop is at Pink Igloo Designs

I hope you enjoy it, and I would LOVE for you to leave me a comment! If you wanna, you can also like my facebook page, so that you'll be the first to know about sales and announcements, and you'll be privy to exclusive treats for my facebook fans. 
Thanks bunches for stopping by!

NOW....your road map, so you don't get lost....


Have a great May 1st!!

20 comments:

Bliss said...

Oh how fun for spring. Thanks for posting the link on Facebook :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Christelle said...

Thanks for sharing Jenn! It's simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your part of this lovely train!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing =}

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

benziengirl said...

Thank you very much! It is gorgeous!

Cherri said...

Thanks so much for this part of the train. It is so cute!

Robyn said...

That first paper has me SWOONING just looking at the preview!!!!!

Janell said...

I love the Asian and spring influence in this kit. Yours is my favorite one on the train! Thank you!

biche57 said...

merci beaucoup ))

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Tofu said...

Beautiful! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

boop52245 said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful talent

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Thank you so much. And especially thank you for not using 4shared. The five stops before you have all used 4shared and it gets to the point where you have to wait several minutes before being able to download. MediaFire on the other hand, I didn't have to wait, and that rocks! Thanks!

Shauna said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit. I love your designs and your blog header is just beautiful.
Shauna
myshaenoel.blogspot.com

JessieMomma said...

love your work! It is so fun!! Thanks for sharing!