Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful summer day!

I went to lunch today with my good friend Cindy Wyckoff, Editor-in-Chief of Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. We have so much fun getting together and talking shop, and about life in general. What an amazing lady full of insight and ideas! If you've never checked out her site, you can see it HERE. If you're into hybrid...combining digital with traditional scrapping, it is the place you want to explore. She has a beautiful desktop calendar she made with Rise Above available for download on her site...only available for a limited time, though...

Oooh, and I had a yummy Turkey Cranberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing....good stuff!

I'm excited for next week...lots of fabulous new ANNOUNCEMENTS and things to post.
Hope you're having a good one....stay cool, and check back in soon!

No comments: