Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Template Tuesday {Sneak Peak}

Hello there Dancing Princess Design friends!
I am very excited to share some really exciting news with you. 
But first I think I should share a little about myself. 

My name is Rachael. My husband and I will have been married for 8 years on September 13th. We have two beautiful children Hayden- our fun and energetic 6 year old, and Kimberly- she is our Princess in every way imaginable, she is 3 1/2. I am a stay at home mom. I love to be crafty- sew, design, photograph, and play. I have my dream job. I love blogging, it's a kind of therapy for me. 

I started scrapbooking when I turned 12 years old. I started in Young Women's at Church and didn't want to loose any of the hand-outs, pictures, or little scripture sayings I got. I saved them all. My kids have two to three scrapbooks for every year of their lives. (Yeah, I'm a little bit of an over achiever.)

I started digital scrapbooking seven months ago and I have been hooked ever since. Here is a look at my very first digital layout. I created my very first template one month later. 

As the newest member of the Dancing Princess Design team I can only hope to bring some creativity to these already super star creative ladies. 

I really hope you like my templates. You heard me right "Templates!" 
I will be trying to bring hot, new, fresh and fun templates to you right here. 
I hope you will keep coming back for more,
 as I will be trying to bring you a Template every Tuesday starting September 6th. 

Here is a "Sneak Peak" of my first D.P.D. Exclusive-Template Tuesday Feature. 
Make sure you check back next tuesday for your 
first Rachael Original Template 
right here on Dancing Princess Designs.
...And get inspiration from members of our D.P.D. Royalty at the same time.



Rachael Hansen 
DPD Royalty