Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Template Tuesday #10

Are you ready for December??? 
I'm know I am and I know my kids definitely are!!!  
I have my templates all ready for you. 
You heard me right 
"Templates" 
This is a two in one.
Two templates in one zip file. 
All wrapped up just for you. :) 
I hope you enjoy!!! 
To download click {here}

For this layout I used DPD Comfort and Joy kit. 
If you would love to have Comfort and Joy 
as your very own it can be found {here}. :) 

DPD Royalty 
Rachael Hansen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Melanie said...

Just checked out the new kits at MyMemories.com Jenn. They are awesome. I especially LOVE the Comfort and Joy. LOVE IT!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!