Thursday, December 1, 2011

Freebie: December Desktop

"It's the most wonderful time... of the year!"

Hi, everyone! I'm so excited to be bringing you this months free desktop! I just love Jenn's Comfort and Joy kit and had a lot of fun designing this one.

Here's my personal version with last year's Christmas present as the focus!


Both my mom and I got kittens for Christmas last year. Very fun! 

Jenn's kit Comfort & Joy has lots of great embellishments, papers and even an alpha,  making it easy to create the perfect layouts for all your special Christmas memories!  You can find this wonderful kit here.

Two sizes of this months free desktop, ready for you to personalize with your favorite photo can be downloaded here

I can't believe we'll soon be saying goodbye to 2011! Wow, did this year go by fast for you too?

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas!

Blessings,
June
DPD Royalty

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE comfort and joy myself. It's beautiful.

I love your idea. Thanks for helping me with my own creative juices. :)