Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{January Template}

I know, I know it's been a little bit since posting a template for you. 
Sorry about that. 
I have some things going on that are taking up a lot of my time. 
I can't promise a template every tuesday right now. 
I will try for at least one or two a month. 
Sometimes I may bundle a bunch of fun things into one folder. 
{Like this one that has an extra little surprise for you.}
To download this template click {here}
I have to get on scraping Christmas when I get the chance, or I'll get behind,
 and nobody likes to be behind on scrapbooking. 

I used Comfort and Joy for this layout. 
If you're looking for Comfort and Joy look {here}


DPD Royalty
Rachael Hansen

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Nancy said...

Great template - thank you!

KajunKJ said...

Thanks so much...I love the template!

Mom24boys said...

Thank you so much. I love templates and needed some new ones! I found you through Suzze Q's Stuff. So glad I did too.