Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DST May 2012 Blog Train: A Royal Wedding

Such a beautiful blog train journey is waiting for you! This is an awesome theme and a beautiful color palette, so climb aboard and enjoy the ride!








You've arrived from: Busy Crafting Mommy Designs And your next stop is 4 My Babies Scraps And if you get lost or take a side trip, you can get back on track here at the Blog Train Blog

Feel free (please, please, please) to visit my Facebook page...once I reach 1,000 fans I am giving away a template bundle, so if you don't already, please decide you like me and click that little button ;). You can find more info here on my facebook page. Also, big sales coming this weekend at MyMemories.com as well as lots of fun prizes, games and other good stuff. Please stop in and visit!

Here's my part of the blog train. I'd love to read your comments so be sure to leave them ;)


22 comments:

Marilyn said...

Really like your addition to the May Blog Train. Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

PattyB Scraps said...

Thank you for the lovely gift!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the lovely goodies!

Julie E. said...

Beautiful mini kit! Thanks for sharing

jdzwief said...

Thanks for your mini-kit!

Robin said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Beautiful!! I hope you reach 1,000 fans - I 'liked' you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your part of "A Royal Wedding." I am especially fond of the water lily and the "Mr. & Mrs."
The entire kit is quite lovely.

sandhop

rabbitrun said...

This is a very pretty part to the blog train. Thank you.

musicaldruid said...

thank you for your part of this sweet blog train.

Sherry said...

I like your mini kit. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry said...

Thanks for sharing your kit. I really like it. Thanks again.

Mummy_Monster said...

Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely blog train theme and I am so glad to learn of al the new blogs and have been putting them in my favorites so I can come back and visit. Thank you for participating, I'll be back!
Patti

Kathy's Scraps said...

Thank you for the lovely pieces to Royal Wedding. This is going to be one awesome kit!
Please join us at Scrap Kit Challenge on facebook where we learn, create and share a scrap kit every other month.
https://www.facebook.com/ScrapKitChallenge

cjpeterson38 said...

I think all of you ladies are just awesome. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your time and talents. Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

such rich colors and neat elements; thanks for the gift.-bthiels

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for your part of the blog train....

Anonymous said...

FYI: I've downloaded twice and and unzip. My message is that there's an error in the Zip file. -bthiels

TonyaKaye said...

Pretty papers and I love the flowers. Thank you for sharing.

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely blog train artwork.

snyderenterprise said...

Thank you so much for your part of the blog train!