Saturday, August 9, 2008

FREEBIE TIME

Hey, friends. Voting on week one of the Garden's Got Talent Designer Contest is over, but you know what a softy I am. So I'm posting the links here so you can download it...please don't forget to comment and leave me some warm fuzzies!!!



Summer Fun Papers

Summer Fun Embellies



Oh, and I'd love to see anything that you do with it!!! More very soon!!

P.S. The embellies link has been fixed.....sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks Schellie for the "heads-up"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now have you linked on my blog.....I love yours btw! Ok, see you at the garden...{{HUGS}}

schellie said...

thanks for this beautiful submission of yours. But it looks like there are two links for the papers and none for the embellishments. Could you please fix it? I adore the flower in your kit!

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

Sorry about that Schellie! Give it another try, I think I've got it fixed!! Thanks for downloading and I'd love to see what you do with it!!!

schellie said...

Thanks for fixing. I'm a bit down on making lay-outs at the moment, simply no time, but i'll surely show off when i've made something with one of your kits! Lovely work!