Friday, August 15, 2008

Springtime Serenade, My Week Four Entry....

I finished and uploaded my Week Four Entry to DigitalScrapGarden yesterday! This is the final week of the Garden's Got Talent Competition, and it has been a BLAST!! Links will be posted to download this kit on Sunday when the voting starts. If you like it, PLEASE come and get it and VOTE for me while you're there!!! I'd love to know what you think, so leave me some love in the comments!

Here's a LO I made with the kit....


Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check back here or in the Garden at DSG for the links to the kit!!!

2 comments:

elenasworld said...

What a gorgeous layout and kit Jenn!
I didn't realize it was yours in the gallery -- I was just commenting on pretty layouts and this caught my eye right away!

Love the kit too!

Good Luck in the Contest

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout and gorgeous kit!!! Though I would stop by and check in on ya!!! See you at the garden!!! {{HUGS}}