Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello All!

I have a couple of new kits in the store and wanted to show them off!

The first is Play With Me



Inspired by the days of play....being outside, or stuck inside on a rainy day, this kit is full of fun and whimsy. Great for layouts of kids, young and old!
It is on special in the store 25% off for the next 2 weeks! Image is clickable.

I also added Summer Garden: The Essentials to the store this week...



Summer Garden began as a posting bonus and was the first kit I ever completed, but has been revamped and has blossomed into a beautiful kit with a lot of versatility! Perfect for Sweetheart, baby, girl, friendship, or gardening layouts, Summer Garden: The Essentials is a nice package at a pretty little price! AND it's on special 25% off for the next two weeks!

Check them out today...and remember, if you spend $4.00 in my store this month, you get my Raspberry Jam Mini for free!



If you love Play With Me, you're gonna LOVE this QP, free for the next 24 hours at GDS!


Download it HERE

Have a great night! and THANKS for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.