Saturday, April 4, 2009

Raspberry Jam....get it FREE!

Hi All!

I have a new mega-mini kit in my store called

Raspberry Jam





This sweet little morsel is a fabulous find! Perfectly suited to heritage, gardening, girly, and many other layouts, you'll
find this mini hits the spot! Contains 4 papers and 17 elements, you can check it out HERE

But that's not all!!!




Spend $4.00 in my store during the month of April, and get Raspberry Jam for free...my gift to you!! Simply send me a PM with your Order Number, and I'll send you a coupon!

Take advantage of the Quick Page Sale, or pick up any of my new exciting kits:
You can find them in
My Store

ALSO, REMEMBER that if you spend $10 at GDS during April, you'll receive the gorgeous, inspiring and HUGE GDS Collab, Spring Blessings for free!


Happy Shopping, and may April's Showers bring BOUNTIES of May Flowers!!!

No comments: