Thursday, September 1, 2011

Freebie: September Desktop

Hi everyone! My name is June, and I'm one of the royal creative team members here at Dancing Princess Designs.

I am so excited to be able to share a freebie with you today!  It's our new September Desktop Calendar made with the inspiring and versatile, Rise Above kit!  I just love this kit! I thought these pictures of my baby kitty, Aslan, up in his favorite tree would be a great way to showcase this desktop for you!


This month's desktop theme is available in two sizes, 1024x768 and 1280x800 and can be downloaded HERE.  The picture frames will be blank in your download so you can add your own favorite, inspiring pictures!

Happy September! We hope you enjoy this month's freebie!  And don't forget to check back for Jenn's contribution to the LDS Blog Train!

June Scott
DPD Royalty

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 02, 2011. Thanks again.