Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Template Tuesday

Happy Template Tuesday Everyone!
I hope you're as excited about today as I am.
I get to share with you my love for templates
and some fabulous layouts from our Dancing Princess Design Royalty.
Here is todays template.   

 To download click here.

For my layout I used: 
Dancing Princess Designs "Some Like it Hot" Paper and Elements 
Dancing Princess Designs "Sweet Sassy Friend" Paper 


 Here are a some inspiring layouts from members of our 
 Dancing Princess Designs Royalty. 
All Smiles from Tammy using "Play With Me."

Hot Audi from Christelle using "Some Like It Hot."

{Liz} 
A quiet ride by liz using "A Painted Sky."

{Liz}
 Here duckie, duckie by liz using "She's Got Moxie."


{Wendy}
My Friend, Diane using "Rise Above."


Thank you for stopping by!

 ....And Thank you everyone that helped me kick off Template Tuesday! I would not have been able to do it without all of the members of our D.P.D. Creative Team who pitched in to help make Dancing Princess Designs "Template Tuesday" so Awesome!


 Rachael Hansen 
 DPD Royalty 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great template and love the inspiration layouts! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.
Great inspiration layouts!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Lili dAix said...

Merci pour ce template !